Freedom of the city
Coming to Dublin for the New Years Festival? The Freedom Ticket is the perfect way to get around town this holiday season!
Enjoy the Freedom of Dublin City
With a three day Freedom pass for only €30.
(€14 for children under 14)
The Freedom pass is quite simply the best value ticket in Dublin.
It provides you with 72 hours of unlimited journeys on:
- The Airlink Express between the Airport and City centre.
- The Green Hop-on Hop-off open-top City Tour buses.
- The public transportation bus system in Dublin.
All the hassle associated with getting around is removed, leaving you to relax and enjoy everything that our wonderful city has to offer.
- The Airlink Express brings you directly from Dublin Airport to the city via the new port tunnel, with stops located across the city centre.
- The Open Top City tour buses bring you to all the main attractions in Dublin City over two routes. You will be entertained by our world famous guides, and will be able to visit tourist favourites like The Guinness Storehouse, The Book of Kells in Trinity College and Dublin Zoo.
- Access to the public transportation buses means no matter where you are staying in Dublin there will be a bus stop nearby you can use. You can take the bus into the city to join the sightseeing tour or maybe visit some great locations outside the city like Dún Laoghaire, Howth, Dalkey or Malahide.
Additional Highlights include
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour worth €10
- Free entry into The Little Museum of Dublin worth €7
- Discounts at attractions on production of your ticket
- FREE map and guide attached
- Best value in Dublin City
- Two-for-one Restaurant Deals
Please bring your reservation voucher to the below locations to pick up your ticket*:
Travel Information Desk, Arrivals Hall, Terminal 1,
Mon – Sat 8am – 9.30pm
Sun – 10am – 5.30pm
Tel: + 353 1 844 4265
Airlink Bus Stop, Terminal 1
Airlink Bus Stop, Terminal 2
Dublin Bus Head Office
59 Upper O’Connell Street
Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm
Sat & Sun 9.30 – 2pm
Tel: +353 1 7033028
Easons, Nassau Street, Dublin 2
Opening times: Mon – Sat 9am – 5pm
Sun 11am – 5pm
Tel: +353 1 703 3024
*Please note drivers cannot accept your reservation voucher you must exchange it for a ticket in advance