|Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy tour tickets?
- How can I pay for my ticket online?
- Where can I join the tour?
- How will I know where to get off the bus?
- What time are your first and last Dublin Bus Tour buses?
- Do you offer a hotel pick-up service?
- Does my tour ticket include entrance to any of the attractions?
- What age qualifies for a Child ticket?
- Can children travel by themselves?
- Are your tours suitable for wheelchair users?
- Do you have discount rates for Groups?
- How can I rent a bus for my group?
- How do I get to Dublin Bus from Dublin Airport?
- How do I get a Sightseeing brochure?
- Who do I contact with queries about my booking?
- Can I make amendments to my booking?
- What if I need to cancel my tour?
- If I lose something on tour can I get it back?
- What age qualifies for the senior citizen discount?
- How many languages does your multilingual tour offer?
- How do I enable cookies in my browser?
1. Where can I buy tour tickets?
- Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm, Sat & Sun 9.30am - 2pm
Ph: 00353 1 7033028
- Dublin Tourism Office, Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.
Opening hours: Mon - Sat 9am - 5.30pm, Sun 10.30am - 3pm
- Dublin Tourism Office, 14 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Opening hours: Mon - Sat 9am - 5pm, Closed Sunday.
- Dublin Tourism Desk, Dublin Airport
Opening hours: Mon - Sun 8am - 10pm
- Travel Information Desk, Arrivals Hall, Terminal 1, Dublin Airport.
Opening hours: Mon - Sat 8am to 9.30pm, Sun 10am - 5.30pm.
- Online @ www.dublinsightseeing.ie
- On our buses - pay the driver.
- Your Hotel/Guesthouse - ask your porter or proprietor for details.
How can I pay for my ticket online?
You can pay for your ticket using any of the following credit cards:
- Laser Card
Where can I join the tour?
All tours start and end at Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1. Also the Dublin Bus Tour can be joined at any of our stops.
Click here to download Dublin Bus Tour route map.
How will I know where to get off the bus?
Your tour guide will point out all of the sights and stops and give you instructions how and where to get on and off the bus.
What time are your first and last Dublin Bus Tour buses?
Generally, our first buses depart at 09:30 in the morning. Last bus times vary depending on the time of year.
They are usually 17:00 in November to March, 18:30 in April to October.
Do you offer a hotel pick-up service?
Yes we provide a free pick up service for guests taking our Sightseeing Tours.
Click here for details of our Hotel Shuttle Bus.
Does my tour ticket include entrance to any of the attractions?
On the Dublin Bus Tour, entrance to attractions is not included. However to enhance your visit we have arranged exclusive discounts
for you at a selection of Dublin's most popular attractions en route.
On the North Coast and South Coast tour your tour ticket includes admission into Malahide Castle and Powerscourt Gardens.
What age qualifies for a Child ticket?
A child ticket is for ages 6-14. Children 5 and under are free, but may need to sit on your lap if the tour is full.
Can children travel by themselves?
No, children must be accompanied by at least one paying adult.
Are your tours suitable for wheelchair users?
We are able to take folding wheelchairs only on our Dublin Bus Tour and GhostBus buses. We do ask that you are able to climb the stairs on and off the bus with the aid of your helper or our driver can also assist.
On the Coastal Tours all our buses are wheelchair accessible, however please note Malahide Castle is not accessible by wheelchair.
BACK TO TOP
Do you have discount rates for Groups?
If you have a large group please contact us on 00 353 1 703 3028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I rent a bus for my group?
Please call our Private Hire department at 00 353 1 703 3060 and we will be happy to help with any transportation needs.
How do I get to Dublin Bus from Dublin Airport?
Our Airlink service is an Express Service from Dublin Airport which will bring you direct to Dublin City Centre (O'Connell St).
A number of our regular commuter services also serve the city centre including the 746, 41 and 16A.
How do I get a Sightseeing brochure?
We can send you a brochure by mail, or you can click here to download our brochure. If you would like a brochure mailed to you, please send us your address via mail, e-mail or phone. Click here for contact details.
Who do I contact with queries about my booking?
If you have any queries regarding your Dublin Sightseeing Booking, please contact us using any of the following methods.
Phone: 00 353 1 703 3028
Fax: 00 353 1 703 3031
Writing: Dublin Sightseeing, Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
Can I make amendments to my booking?
You can email us at email@example.com quoting your booking reference and the details regarding the changes you wish to make or alternatively by ringing us on 00353 1 7033028.
What if I need to cancel my tour?
For details on cancelling your tour please view our cancellation policy.
If I lose something on tour can I get it back?
We will make every effort to get your lost property back to you.
What age qualifies for the senior citizen discount?
If you hold a valid senior citizen identification card from your own country or are over the age of 65, you will qualify for the senior citizen rate.
How many languages does your multilingual tour offer?
10. They are Irish, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Japanese and Chinese.
How often do the multilingual tours depart?
Approximately every 30 minutes from 9.30am each morning.
How do I enable cookies in my browser?
Click "Tools".."Internet Options".."Privacy" and the move the slider from "Block all Cookies" to "Medium".
On the Firefox menu click "Options".."Privacy"..In the drop down list click "Use custom settings for history". Click the checkbox "Accept cookies from sites"
Click the Tools icon at the top right. Click "Options". Click "Under the hood". In the privacy section click the button "Content settings...". In the coookies section click "Allow local data to be set (recommended)".
Click the Tools icon at the top right of the screen. Click "Preferences". Click "Security". At the "Accept cookies" section click the radio button "Only from sites I visit".
|BACK TO TOP